Wednesday, September 25, 2013

the opportunity to write about this new adventure called marketing, publishing, writing and producing and achieving this manuscript completion has been and continues to be an enlightening journey. Today at my regular morning excerse at Silver Sneakers class I was offered a chance to speak to the class of seniors about "Every Two Minutes". even tho I was just intending to share the book w/the leader, she encouraged me to take a few minutes before class started to discuss the book. I was surprised and pleased to have a moment to "show and tell"!!
The importance of the topic of sexual traumas and the impact that these crimes have on the innocence of vulnerable persons remains front page news. Just yesterday, a local television station reported that police approached a car in a public parking lot and discovered a priest sexually assaulting a 15 yr-old boy. the crime of sexual violations continues. "Every Two Minutes" can offer an understanding of the lasting effects of such crimes and the healing that is possible. I encourage victims/survivors as well as their loved ones to read "Every Two Minutes".

No comments:

Post a Comment