Wednesday, August 28, 2013

This week's blog is short and sweet! thanks to UPS, I woke one morning to find 200 books delivered to my 2nd floor deck! yea. the delivery gent and I had a conversation earlier in the week and I think he took pity on this little ole' lady and walked the delivery up the flight of outside steps. I managed to carry 10 books at a time into the aptmt until Greg hauled the load inside.
Have an interview scheduled to appear in next week's Webb Weekly and Otto's Bookstore owner, Betsy has done a review for the Sun Gazette. So the first booksigning is right around the corner for next Friday.
When I realize that dreams do come true I am grateful to so many folks who encouraged this project and me to persue the end result. Hopefully, I will have a chance to thank them all. Including all of you who have taken the time to read this blog regularly-thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment