Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Today will be jumping into marketing in a big way! This aspect of publishing opens up a whole new world but excited to learn. Sept. 6th, first booksigning downtown at Otto's from 5-8pm, expecting to greet and thank lots of you-know-who-you-are folks who believed in my dream too.

one of those chapters in Every Two Minutes that lay the groundwork for a new awareness:
 On February 22, 1988, I was just regaining consciousness after surgery while Paul stood vigilant by my side in the recovery room when Dr. Leonard approached. Although my mind was still cloudy, a very clear message flashed like lightning bolts through the fog. I HAD BREAST CANCER. There was a monster invading my body and its name was cancer. I immediately closed the walls around me and asked the doctor for as much literature on breast cancer as she had available.
(what I later came to realize was there was another monster invading my body, mind, and spirit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment