Wednesday, July 31, 2013

One step closer to publication! just finished review of cover and text. Some modifications but very few. Will receive revised cover and text and if all is okay, off to the presses!!
Like to share an excerpt from Chapter 20: The Voice. My journal entries were key to recovery and I have included pages from them in several parts of the manuscript. Most are conversations with God as I know her.
    "create in me a new heart, one that is full of compassion and understanding for those around me. You will be my guide and my strength through the journey that lies ahead."
    " come dance with me today and every day of your life. Sing a song of joy, sing praises to my name. Begin to teach my message to those around you so that they too my sing my praises and know my ways... I now am telling you to follow without hesitation, without reservation, without questions for I will provide all that your soul will need, all that your spirit requires and all that your body needs to serve me.... Together we are about to begin."
   This chapter is the beginning of my healing journey to face the long buried traumas.

No comments:

Post a Comment